| You Are Elmo |
![]() Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!" |
THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! GO TRY IT OUT AND SEE WHO YOU ARE. I am Elmo and PandaPop is BIG BIRD!! So fun and silly! ; )
| You Are Big Bird |
![]() Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around. You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy. You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you. How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper." |



8 comments:
That was funny!
I was Big Bird and You got it- Your brother was Bert!
Isn't that just a hoot?? I had a blast doing it too. I actually laughed out loud... Now, I have to go see who my hubby is...
Have a terrific weekend!
I am Ernie, and I'm pretty sure I'm married to Big Bird.
I broke my camera! Can you believe it! I will have to carry my video camera around for a while, as it takes good pictures, but that's not so easy to carry everywhere in your purse.
BTW, Daddy Spice is sick now. But Spicy Girl and I are much better now and will be at the party on Monday.
Ha! I'm a cookie monster! Thanks for visiting!
I can't remember your email, although I'm sure I still have it in my adbook. Anywho, you copy the link address where you want the reader to go. Then go to your blog entry and highlight the word you want to be the link. Then you click the little worm looking icon and the link box will come up. That's where you will paste your link address. You have to make sure that http doesn't get in there twice. I always forget and have it in with my pasting and then your link won't work.
I was Elmo.....aren't the little quizzes fun? Stop by my daughter's blog....she does quite a few of them. "Sister 2 Two"
Hey- come by my blog and see if my NeoCounter is working. I've had a hard time getting it going. It's only recorded my visits, but I've had some other visits that haven't been recorded.
I am Cookie Monster.
Too funny!!
Post a Comment