Thursday, January 18, 2007

Why All the Name Callin'???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This post is for those of you who might have noticed on some of my comments that a particular blogger and I call each other a "geek". At some point in my life with my friend at
  • Glorious Grace
  • and I started calling each other a "GEEK". It has stuck for ten years now. I can't even remember what ever got us started. Maybe you do, Geek, I know you are reading this at work and laughing. I can even hear your laugh. Little Miss Glorious Grace was an eighth grader when I met her. We are eleven? years apart. PandaPop became her youth minister, I fell in love with her darling self and for some reason she thought I had something "motherly" in me. I did find myself mentoring her, though not really knowing about what exactly. Through the years she has been nothing but a pure delight to my heart. Thank you, Geek. Now she is this amazingly beautiful woman, studying for her Master's Degree and is becoming the godly woman that God has created. I am the one blessed to know HER. I can't wait to see how the Lord works His plan in her life. Are you teared up at all yet, Geek? You really should get back to work, ya know. Thanks for all the laughter you bring to mine and PandaPop's life. You aren't a geek at all. You are an angel. (Now, don't get all theological on me. I know you aren't REALLY an angel, duh.) Love you, GEEK!
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    2 comments:

    Jinglebritches said...

    PM
    Check for my email in your spam. Maybe it was accidentally sent there. If not then let me know.

    Love the "Snow" pictures.

    GloryandGrace said...

    Thank you--I now have coffee all over my desk and dribbling down my chin... So if you can picture for a moment, I'm teared up while wiping coffee off of myself.
    ~
    In reference to the commenting on your own blog, it just depends. Some people I know respond to others who have left comments on their blog. The weird thing is to respond to someone's comment they left on your blog over on their blog--does that make sense? Anyway, depending on the comment the person has left--i.e. "I'm gonna cutchoo wit my creese"--I sometimes will give a response of some sort~