It looks as though PandaGirl had a little party in her sleep. This is actually right before we (PP and I) went to bed. I always check on her one more time before getting into bed myself. We were laughing so hard trying to think of what she might have been up to when she just couldn't stay awake any longer. I guess we'll always wonder. Hmmm...
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
While You Were Sleeping...
It looks as though PandaGirl had a little party in her sleep. This is actually right before we (PP and I) went to bed. I always check on her one more time before getting into bed myself. We were laughing so hard trying to think of what she might have been up to when she just couldn't stay awake any longer. I guess we'll always wonder. Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You're a Goofipalooza--*ahem*--I mean a Geekipalooza.
Great picture of Panda Girl. Good job on the links. I changed my "links" message, but I need to see if I can categorize them as well. I like the Bible verse as well. ARe you guys iced in today? WE are. No church tonight.
Is it sad that I woke up this morning and thought it's snowing there are probubly going to be some cute pictures of Z on the blog.... Must i say there are! The one of her in the bed to hilarous! Have a fun and warm day!
So very cute!
I'm sitting here at work thinking about something that no one else will understand--PandaMom, do you remember:
"I'm gonna cutchoo wit my creeze?"
(This is a test to prove that PandaMom never acknowledges comments left on her blog!!! Heehee)
Am I SUPPOSED to comment on my OWN blog, Geek?
That is just the cutest....it does make you wonder indeed! How sweet!
I never understand the "netiquette" of commenting on your own blog....I do it anyway! :)
Post a Comment