Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Winter Ice Storm



We were able to get out a bit and were even able to have lunch with some dear friends that were passing through town...on the ice. I was so upset that I didn't take my camera with me, because the ice that we saw on the trees along the roads were just phenomenal with sparkly glassy beauty. God is so creative.

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Can you believe I didn't get out and take any pictures of this icy day? Oh well. We're home from preschool today as spicy girl has a red throat. I guess it was a cold after all.

GloryandGrace said...

We FINALLY got a snow flurry this morning...

Kim said...

Hi there-

Thanks for visiting my blog! How nice of you to leave such a sweet comment! Your daughter is so adorable! We are in our 4th month of waiting...the wait is long,but we are trusting God for His plans and timing on Lydia joining our family!

I look forward to visiting your blog more!

Kim