PandaGirl's grandparents came up and took us to lunch on Friday. We made a trip over to a huge mall in our area. We enjoy eating at the food court and just messing around. PG has been eating with chopsticks since she was two!!! I love watching her and I get a kick out of other people being shocked that she does it so well!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Quick Visit...
PandaGirl's grandparents came up and took us to lunch on Friday. We made a trip over to a huge mall in our area. We enjoy eating at the food court and just messing around. PG has been eating with chopsticks since she was two!!! I love watching her and I get a kick out of other people being shocked that she does it so well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love Panda Girl in purple! She's such a cutie. It really is amazing that she can use chopsticks so well.
Post a Comment