While at the mall I just had to go into the Yankee Candle Shop. I love so many of their scents. Now that the holidays are over I am ready to move from orange-cranberry or cinnamon-spice scents to one I enjoy for this time of year. Macintosh Apple. Yum. So crispy, fresh and awakening. Makes me start thinking about the crispness of spring just around the corner. It is bright red....my favorite color and add just the right touch to our home. mmmmm.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Yankee Candles!
While at the mall I just had to go into the Yankee Candle Shop. I love so many of their scents. Now that the holidays are over I am ready to move from orange-cranberry or cinnamon-spice scents to one I enjoy for this time of year. Macintosh Apple. Yum. So crispy, fresh and awakening. Makes me start thinking about the crispness of spring just around the corner. It is bright red....my favorite color and add just the right touch to our home. mmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I used to burn that one in my classroom when I was a teacher.
Love those fruity scents. My fav is pear!
Post a Comment