Monday, January 15, 2007

100th POST!!!


Well, it happened about five posts ago, but it is still significant! I was planning on doing a cute 100th post, but forgot all about it. Oh well, the world will still go on, I'm sure. This blogging thing has really catapulted me into a whole new world. I love checking my blog daily....several times a day...and I enjoy getting comments. The fun varies from the banter between friends I already have, new blogging "friends", coming up with new things to "blog", finding cute pics or clip art to go along with the post and searching out new bloggers. There are so many endless things to search on this cyber place. I now have a blogging buddy from New York, Canada and Spain! How fun is that to a little ol' hick girl from Texas? Well, I wouldn't say I'm little or a hick, but everyone outside of Texas seems to think we all have horses and live on a ranch. I wish. Anyway, I can't wait to see what all happens with my blog in 2007. Who is there to meet? What am I going to post? I can't wait to get my custom blog up and running. Yes, I am actually paying $$$ to someone to customize a "space" for me. I love it so much and think of it as my cyber-scrapbook. Here's to many more postings!!!

5 comments:

Much Ado said...

100th post! Congratulations!!! Which makes me think I must have reached my 100th post a while back and totally missed it, aw well. And cyber-scrapbook, I LOVE that concept! Here's to more blogging!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Wow & I feel like I am starting over!!!!!! At least I am naving my way around better! I hope I hang in there until 100!!!!!!
You are very blessed to have friends that blog or even use the computer- mine seem to refuse-either..hahaha Time for new friends-hahahahahaha

JenLo said...

You are too funny! I forgot when I reached 100 posts too! You are gettin' your groove on with the whole custom thing!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

One more thing, email me and tell me about that- can you have a keepsake of your blog??? Like a copy of it-scrapbook on cd etc.??
You know like for some of us- who put the pictures on their blog and do not save them anywhere else and do not have copies...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!