Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm Not Spoiled...I'm a Princess!


I used this little statement on a scrapbook page recently. PandaGirl is such a cutie with all her fantasy land of princesses and knights, and princes and all that sort of thing. She just LOVES to play princess. Since we found out about not going back to China for little sister I find that PandaPop and I seem to be spoiling our little princess just a wee bit more than usual. We still keep things in check and make her obey our rules, but I sure see her in a different light now. She literally might be our only daughter and we must enjoy every moment....Even if that means a little spoiling here and there. This is her new fluffy pink bath robe, new play shoes and the best of all....her new BELLE crown! OOO-LAH-LAH!

3 comments:

Jinglebritches said...

Lets see...the doll house and a new robe. I think we ought to compare Christmases for Toot and Panda Girl!
Too funny! [c:

Mardi said...

Oh my gosh! I love the pic's!! She IS a princess! :)

Mommy Spice said...

Spoil away!! As long as they are not too rotten, I say love and dote on them!!