Monday, January 29, 2007

Deshing Darling's 4th Birthday!


One of our playgroup friends (see Deshing Darling under my White Swans link) had her 4th birthday party today. Mama Darling did a GREAT job piecing things together and totally CREATING things to go with "The Little Einsteins" theme which doesn't seem to have anything out on the market yet. Hey Mama D, maybe THAT'S how you could make an extra buck....market all your Little Einstein stuff! Oh, and Phil can take out stock in V8. HAHAHA! We had a great time watching the girls do pin the tail on the donkey, musical number walk, "help" open the gifts, and have ice cream and cake. Well, and it was pretty funny watching my PandaGirl dump her Chex-mix BACK into the bowl......for the SECOND time! Oh my.

5 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Eli loves the Little Einsteins! The party looks great.

Sheryl said...

My little boys love Little Einsteins too. Shhh don't tell but they freeze and watch every second of Baby Einsteins when I put it on for the baby! Looks like a fun party.

Steffie B. said...

What a fun day. Both Sophia and Daniel like the Einsteins as well. I keep looking for the China episode to come out on DVD! ;)

Mama Darling said...

We are so glad that you and PandaGirl could come and thanks for your compliments. Getting ready for the party was fun, just time consuming. Actually, I think I need to rent Daddy Darling out for birthday party entertainmente seems to by right on their level. That might make more money than the V8 stock. Ha!

Mama Darling said...

oops! Not sure what happened at the end of my comment. It should say: He seems to be right on their level. And I know entertainment doesn't have an e on the end! Guess my fingers just got confused...