Tuesday, January 23, 2007

M-O-U-S-E!!!




A few weeks ago we started thinking about planning a trip to Disney World. Well, we have now put $$$ down and are booked through Triple A....you know the little AAA sticker on the back of cars....I feel so grown up now that I get to put one on ours! I just remember my grandparents always having that little red and white AAA sticker on the back window. OK-that was random...anyways...Mine and PandaPop's 15th wedding anniversary is in August and we went to Disney World for our honeymoon. We can't think of a better way nor time to go and celebrate with our precious PandaGirl who is totally IN LOVE WITH THE PRINCESSES as well as MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE!!!!! So instead of all the fret and worry over adopting we are focusing on our PG and having a blast planning for our vacation. BTW: PP and I have been on ONE....yes, I said ONE vacation for our entire marriage. I think it's time. After we get back from that then maybe in September we will start down the adoption path again. Maybe it will be closer to the Lord's timing. Clearly, NOW IS NOT THE TIME.

Soooooo, with that said....let's all sing...
M-I-C-K-E-Y.....M-O-U-S-E!
See ya real soon!


13 comments:

Mary said...

What a great trip you will have! You may want to check into the Princess Breakfast at Disney World. You have to make reservations in advance... but I am guessing your little Panda girl would LOVE it! We are about an hour from Disney and can't wait to take our newest blessing. The boys LOVE to go.

Beckyb said...

Sounds like SO much fun - we need to live closer to Disney!!! Or build one in the midwest!! :)

Kim said...

That sounds sooo fun! Hooray for vacations and fun ones like that! Enjoy the planning!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! We are going in June. My whole family, my Brother, his Wife and Daughter, my Sister, her Husband and her Daughter, and My Mom and Dad! I can not wait. I went when I was 13 but things have so changed!!

JenLo said...

That is going to be totally great! My kids are beginning to ask to go.

Mommy Spice said...

Yay!! You guys will have a blast, and Panda Girl will be in "LaLaLand." Spicy Girl will be somewhat jealous. She's been, but she was 18 months old and doesn't remember...Family Vacation...she just happened to be the youngest grandkid.

Steffie B. said...

Hooray for you....sounds like a great time. We see Disney in our future "again" as well! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

WE LOVE DISNEY!!
We were there for our 'family honeymoon'. It was awesome.
Enjoy!

Much Ado said...

Oh, hope you have a wonderful trip - planning is such a big part of the fun too isn't it? :) You all deserve it!

Thank you so much for the post you did the other day on SCC and trusting God - I can really relate to days of feeling down about it all and then God gently reminding me who He is. Praying for your family.

Phat Girl said...

TAKE me with you! I will babysit PG when you guys go out at night! Take me, Take me! I am 32 and have never been to Disney!
I hope you guys have a great time! If Prince Charming is as cute as I think he is, club him and bring him back for me! Hugs!

elizabeth said...

I just found out we are going in July. My in laws are taking the whole crew. I can't wait! ME keeps talking about eating lunch with Cinderella.

Mama Darling said...

We really hope to take DD to Disney World. We were always too busy the first time around when the bio kids were younger. The only 2 wk vacation I can remember in our entire marriage was our trip to China. We have definitely been too busy! Hope you have a great time!!!

The Open Range Camping Family said...

We love Disney too, in fact we are going tomorrow for one night for the Princess & Pirate nights at Magic Kingdom. I am blessed to live an hour away, so we actually go about once a month but the fun trips are when we stay over there. If you do the princess breakfast at Magic Kingdom, book it 120 days in advance, they book for the one day 120 days out and it fills up in the first 5 minutes when they open the lines, so call right at 7am! You will love it!! We will go in September for a few nights!