Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Roller Coaster!!!


You'd think with the MAJOR roller coaster we were on while trying to get PandaGirl in our life that somehow we'd be used to it. Guess again. We are back on the swirly thing with this new round of adoption adventures. Our emotions have gone from up, down, twisting all around, jerked, pulled, thrilled, saddened, scared trying to know what our next steps are to be in building our family. I am choosing to NOT go into any detail just yet about what might be next on this little journey, but I CAN say that God is in control and that I just need to breathe and relax and let Him do things in His timing.

9 comments:

JenLo said...

Woo-hoo! I hear news coming soon. *staying calm* *staying cool* *staying collected*

One Sided said...

I'll just sit back here practicing patience and praying.

Mommy Spice said...

Call me.....

elizabeth said...

Hope you feel peace soon!

Jinglebritches said...

When God closes a door somewhere He opens a window!!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

It will be very refreshing and awesome to talk about this time in your lives when your able to look back on it and see how awesome things turn out..PS. Thanks 4 ur help on the site.....

Mama Darling said...

I won't be able to join the play group Monday because I will be taking an elderly friend to the doctor. So....keep me in the loop (ha ha-get it..loop?)
I don't want to miss out on any of the details!

Tao's Mommy said...

The ROLLER COASTER is a quite the ride!! One minute I'm having fun and the next minute I'm screaming scared to death!!
Good Luck and I cant wait to see what "seat" you jump into!!

Mary said...

Isn't it the best feeling when you just raise your hands in the air on the roller coaster and let the ride take you where it is supposed to go? Just remember this is all out of your hands. Isn't that a great thing to know?