A few months ago PandaGirl and I made a pinky-pact (pack?) together to keep growing our hair and not cut it. The other day she said, "I'm ready to get my hair cut. I want it short again." Since she looks so adorable no matter what and hair always grows back I let her do it. The first picture is the night before her haircut right after blow drying it after a bath. So beautiful. The next two pics are before/after shots at the salon. She's a cutie no matter what!
Saturday, January 06, 2007
New Do!
A few months ago PandaGirl and I made a pinky-pact (pack?) together to keep growing our hair and not cut it. The other day she said, "I'm ready to get my hair cut. I want it short again." Since she looks so adorable no matter what and hair always grows back I let her do it. The first picture is the night before her haircut right after blow drying it after a bath. So beautiful. The next two pics are before/after shots at the salon. She's a cutie no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Panda Girl needs to come visit Little Chic. I have been begging LC to pleeease cut her hair and she refuses!
I know we are a little prejudice, but we think she beautiful both inside and out! Love that Panda Girl!
Post a Comment