Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things about PandaMom and the Blogosphere


1. I entered the Blogoshere at the end of July '06.

2. I have taught myself how to get around Blogoshpere and how to work my blog. Still need ALOT of help! Now I want to know how to have a cute header without messing up the html already in place for the header I got when I copied and pasted the "code" for this thing.

3. My custom blog from Bluebird Blogs is on its way...Woohoo!!!

4. I love getting online, checking my blog and finding a new comment!

5. I adore finding really cool blogs and searching through them.

6. Though cyberspace is virtually endless I have found people through blogging that are very much like me or like some of the same things I do.

7. It is a nice feeling to connect with another person even if you technically never "meet" them.

8. Not everyone in Blogoshere is nice. In fact, there is a whole world out there that freaks me out!!!!!

9. I love the anonymity of using fun code names for my family even though some of my commenters have slipped up a few times and posted our real names.

10. I have so much fun taking pics JUST for blogging.

11. Searching the web for cute graphics or pics is a blast.

12. Connecting with other Believers, families with daughers from China and just like-minded, kindred-spirit kinda souls is refreshing.

13. This Blog is a voice for me. An expression that I never dreamed of. I have so much FUN doing it!!!I wish I knew more computer lingo and knowhow to move more quickly. I am addicted and can only see myself going deeper in this phenomenon called the Blogoshere.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Thanks for introducing me to the blogging world. Remember, I was reluctant, now I'm completely addicted.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I so agree with mommy spice!
Now wondering if I can do this Thursday thirteen thingy as well- hahaha