Thursday, January 11, 2007

Alphabet Meme

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ABC...I've been tagged! Not really, but I wanted to post this anyway--haha

A - AVAILABLE OR TAKEN:100% Taken and celebrating 15yrs. of marriage this summer!

B - BEST FRIEND: PandaPop

C - CAKE OR PIE: rich chocolatey, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting...YUM! Oh, and a glass of milk!!

D- DRINK OF CHOICE: milk, water, iced sweet tea, Dr. Pepper, Caramel Frappuccino...depends on my mood so I can't choose just one

E - ESSENTIAL ITEM YOU USE EVERYDAY: besides all the givens like toothpaste, deodorant, glasses, etc. I'd have to say my computer!

F - FAVORITE COLOR: Hands down: RED (but I adore pink, too, just never together!)

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: worms in the black package where the worms are two colors on one worm and kinda sugar coated.

H - HOMETOWN: Waco, Texas (No, I never met David Koresh!)

I - INDULGENCE: 12hour scrapbooking crops with friends every now and then, a chocolate malt or a Frappuccino from Starbucks

J - JANUARY OR FEBRUARY: February....I love, love, love Valentine's Day, spring is just around the corner (at least in Texas it is) and most of all our precious PandaGirl's GOTCHA DAY is Feb. 2, 2004.

K - KID'S NAMES: PandaGirl.....seriously we have Zoe Noel Xiao and we are either going to have an Angela Hope or Spencer Wayne...we are still working on what path to take for adoption #2.

L - LIFE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: my family, awesome friends and the hope of eternal life with my Maker

M - MARRIAGE DATE: August 22, 1992

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One brother, eight years older than me

O - ORANGES OR APPLES: a crispy fresh Gala apple

P - PHOBIAS OR FEARS: being a widow, I can't stand touching frosted glass....eeeewwwwweeee, snakes pretty much FREAK ME OUT!!!

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE: "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full"-Jesus Christ...found in the book of John 10:10 in the Bible

R - REASON TO SMILE: My soul is saved eternally through the blood of Jesus Christ. My debt was paid. I have an eternity set for me in heaven. Hallelujah!!

S - SEASON: No question asked...FALL. I love it sooooo much! There are so many aspects to it: change in temperature, all the rich fall colors, pumpkins, the stores are gearing up for the holidays, football season, school starts up again, the smell of fires burning, caramel apples, long sleeves, the list is long!

T - TAG 3 PEOPLE: Not really sure how to "tag" someone so if you read this then do it too and let me know so I can come read all about YOU!

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: The summer before my senior year in high school I jumped off a 15-20 foot cliff by a rope into a river!! I am SUCH a chicken and this was TOTALLY out of my element!!!

V - VEGGIE I DON'T LIKE: raw tomatoes

W - WORST HABIT: Telling drivers how to drive or trying to brake for them or holding onto bars or just completely freaking out and being annoying while I am the passenger. Anyone who's allowed me in their car knows this is true....but they still love me...I hope. ; )

X - XRAYS: Is this a trick question? Do I like them or have I had them or what?

Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: There is no way on this planet that I could choose ONE favorite. No way. But since there is one type of cuisine that I HAVE to have AT LEAST once a week then I must choose TEX-MEX. For anyone outside of Texas this is a staple here. It is Mexican food with a Texas flair. It can't be explained, just consumed. Though my friend on my link to HunanSpice is unlike ANY other Texan I have ever met (she doesn't care for it...is something WRONG with her??) most of us even CRAVE Tex-Mex. Gotta have it!

Z - ZODIAC: Virgo...I don't follow any astrological signs for myself....I think it's totally bunk, but I do make a big deal out the fact that our daughter was born in the year of the Horse in the Chinese Zodiac. Now for a double standard I love doing things to remember that zodiac calendar. HA!

7 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

T-- Did you see your little rhyme on this one?

W--ATTENTION ALL READERS OF PANDAMOM'S BLOG: I am a confident witness that she is one of the most vocal "backseat" drivers I have EVER been in a car with!!! Example(s):
*overly-dramatic gasps
*does hold onto the bar above the door until her knuckles are white
*sits so rigidly, you think she may actually have to go potty
*at some point, you start counting how many times she says "oh, my gosh!"

Heehee :)

Jinglebritches said...

Pandamom I am figuring this blog thing out. Have a look!!!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, Ha-Ha (sarcasm). I don't mind Tex-Mex every once in a while....once a month maybe? My poor husband. He could eat it every day.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh my goodness. I just read gloryandgrace's comment after posting mine. I have to chime in again. I just smile on every comment made by Pandamom to other drivers who may be 300 feet ahead of us trying to get into our lane. LOL!! I love you Pandamom, and I don't mind all the gasps and, " Oh my goshes!"

Mama Darling said...

Enjoyed reading this post. You are so funny. Too bad there's only 26 letters.

Jinglebritches said...

PM
I emailed you the other day did you get it?
Jingle

Much Ado said...

Enjoyed reading this, it was fun. Really praying for you and your family with the adoption situation.