Saturday, January 06, 2007
Pink Poodle Pajama Party!
Our friend at HunanSpice celebrated her 4th birthday on Friday with a Pink Poodle Pajama Party. Well, it wasn't a REAL pajama party sleepover....it was a mock one! The girls had on their pjs, sleeping bags, a cuddly to hold and watched the Strawberry Shortcake Princess movie while enjoying popcorn and cherry limeade. Before that they had hotdogs and PINK cupcakes. SpicyMom did such a great job on the party and the girls had a blast! I LOVE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!! (Someone remind me of that when all the hormones rage through our home later!) ; )





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh wow. I didn't even recognize her! Was that not just a super cute set up for a party or what!
Now you know that Pan-Pop can build you MORE THINGS............hahaha
Very cute. Advice - do the 'mock' sleepover as long as you can get away with it. The real thing is not nearly as much fun for mom ;)
Toot and I want to come too!!!!
I'll have to let my dad know he's on your blog....in the background lounging across the sofa watching Strawberry Shortcake.
Loved visiting at playgroup today. Do you realize we were there for more than 2 hours?
The party was a lot of fun. DD really enjoyed it. Speaking from experience, you might want to print this post out and keep it. You will probably need to read it several times between ages 11-18. Just kidding......sort of
Have you seen the movie "13 Going on 30"?? I think you have :)
Anyway, when I saw the pics of the girls at the slumber party, that scene popped into my mind from the movie when the girls are having a slumber party, and singing "LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD" at the top of their lungs~
Slumber parties are great (even the mock ones) :)
Post a Comment