Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This is for JODY

Jody, if you are reading this still then know that I DO remember you and would love to chat, but you left me no way of contacting you!!! Leaving info on my comments will be visible to anyone who chooses to look at them. Thanks for finding me, but I just can't get back to YOU! Smile.

3 comments:

PandaMom said...

Anyone who comments here, PLEASE don't link to this comment before me. It is probably not a safe place!!! I don't know them!!!

JenLo said...

If you go to your blog dashboard where all your posts are listed (you can edit posts there), you can click on the comments beside this post. It will list all the comments and beside each one is a little garbage can. If you click on the first comment, it will delete it. You may be able to block that commenter, but they prob won't comment again.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I was going to ask if you ever heard from Jody again. I have her physical address and last name if you need it. We have tried to look for Texas blue eyes as well and can't locate her online.