Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2




Thirteen of My Favorite Drinks in NO Particular Order:

1. Big Red

2. Coffee with Vanilla Caramel Creamer

3. Cherry 7-UP

4. Dr. Pepper

5. Starbucks' Caramel Frappuccino

6. Fruit Smoothies

7. Chocolate Malts

8. Sweet Iced Tea

9. Iced Mandarin Orange Green Tea

10. French Vanilla Cappuccino from Exxon (or most any convenience store! HA!)

11. Starbucks' White Chocolate Mocha

12. Sonic Cherry Limeade

13. MILK!!! White or Chocolate



  • Find Banner HERE
  • 7 comments:

    Mama Darling said...

    Wow! I have thought about doing these Thursday Thirteen things, but I don't know if I can think of 13 anythings. Oh well, at least it's not the Thursday Thirty!

    GloryandGrace said...

    Did I ever tell you that Dulac and I tried collecting Dr. Pepper cans and making furniture? Apparently super glue doesn't work well on aluminum cans...oh, well, we tried.

    And after a semester or two of school, we counted something like 300 cans, and that's just of what we drank at my house. Is anyone surprised?

    Beckyb said...

    We need to hang out girl - those are A LOT of my favorites as well!! Good taste!! :)

    Journey on! by Kelleye said...

    You should get paid for advice/info....... How do I do Thursday 13- that is if I wanted to put one on my blog etc..?
    my screen name should be questions....

    Kristen OQ said...

    This would be a hard list for me to complete -- numbers 1-13 would be Dr. Pepper for me!

    Mary said...

    Okay... I don't know if I have ever had 13 different things to drink, much less to be able to come up with that many I like. If I find something I like... I stick with me. Maybe I need to venture out a little bit. Heck! I have never even entered a Starbucks before!!

    Great List!!!

    Steffie B. said...

    Oh darn....I could have easliy come up with 13 drinks! Most of yours I like as well. Only unsweetened ice tea for me! :)