I love the top picture with her image and the light blowing through the window. Hope you're doing well. Saw Tilger Trio at Hobby Lobby last night. Excited about scrappin with you guys at the new house. love, maude
See, this is how it works. When someone posts such ADORABLE pictures as you have done, others come along and comment. And do I see any recent comments from PandaMom? Umm...NO. GEEK!
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
10 comments:
I love the top picture with her image and the light blowing through the window. Hope you're doing well. Saw Tilger Trio at Hobby Lobby last night. Excited about scrappin with you guys at the new house.
love, maude
I totally agree - I hope our little one never loses that!! I LOVE IT!!! LOVE the pics!!
See, this is how it works. When someone posts such ADORABLE pictures as you have done, others come along and comment. And do I see any recent comments from PandaMom? Umm...NO. GEEK!
Nothin' like it, is there?
What a sweetie pie!
I am hoping for a girly-girl!
Julie
It's so much fun watching them grow and seeing what they love to do!
Way cute!!
This is one happy little girl!
There is no end to the cuteness, she looks like she is in her element!
She is beautiful!!!
Kim
Post a Comment