Please join me as I lift up my bloggy friend Jane at Much Ado
to our heavenly Father. She got news today that their Chinese adoption, which has been an extraordinary WAIT and was expecting to be in the very next batch of referrals, has possibly been extended for another YEAR!!! It is so hard to know God's plan when awful setbacks happen. PLEASE pray that God's will be done, but I do believe that as His children we can ask for our heart's desire. I am praying for God to open up doors that have been seemingly closed for Derek and Jane and their precious baby. Prayer changes things and I want to see God move in this situation!!!! Please be a part of helping interceed for a sister in Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Lifting them up this very minute!!
Yes, we will be praying for them!!
We'll keep them in our prayers and I'll stop by her blog! ;)
I just read that on Jane's blog and am still in total shock. I will definitely be praying for that sweet couple!
I am devastated by the news. I will definitely be praying for her. She is just such an amazing woman.
Amen- yes, prayer does change things! We'll keep praying.
I'll be praying!!
Thanks PM, you know we are so thankful for all the praying we can send up! Thanks for getting the word out.
Post a Comment