Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Princess is a Monkey!


I enjoy taking PandaGirl to our mall to play at the kiddie play area. She gets energy out, enjoys herself and I get to sit and watch her run her heart out. With our playgroup, she is the oldest and biggest, but has always been the scaredy-cat. She would NOT climb anything for the longest time while her friends were practically flying over bars, slides, steps, etc. Well, I guess she got her nerve up and now isn't afraid to try anything. PG will work and work and work until she "makes it" up whatever she is attempting...all with giggles and glee. I love these pics for the wonderful muscle tone in her arms and back. I'd pay $$$ for that kind of tone. I wish the first pic wasn't so blurry so you'd get a better view of the muscles. Blows me away. I am sure her little playroup friends have similar lines as well. These girls are sooooo STRONG!


Did you know that you are NOT supposed to stick your hands in the water at the wishing fountain at the mall? We didn't either until the sweet little security officer told me to go wash my daughter's hands because of the bleach in the water....HA! Who knew?!! ; )

11 comments:

JenLo said...

I have always noticed how Little Chic has all this definition in her arm and leg muscles. It's just not fair that you have it when you don't care and when you want it, it's long gone!

Mommy Spice said...

Cute dress!! I used to laugh at my friend when she would comment on her son's little calf muscles. Now I totally know what she meant. It's so cute!!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, by the way, you HAVE to do the celebrity look alike. It's hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!

redmaryjanes said...

I never knew they put bleach in the water..it makes sense though! She looks very cute in her dress.

Unknown said...

Shes a real cutie!!!

jeanette said...

that's a buff little girl you've got! :)

Polar Bear said...

I didn't know they put bleach in the water. I let my nephew splash in it. Ewwww.

Panda-girl is a cutie! It looks like a GREAT play area you have at the mall.

Steffie B. said...

She looks darling....hey I'd want to wash my hands after playing on all the play stuff too! ;)

Praise and Coffee said...

Then what is the water there for?!!

What a cutie!

Thanks for the sweet words on my blog.

Don and Be said...

Looks like we have a regular Nadia Comaneci in the making here.
We are Don & Be from Florida, and stumbled upon your site via a comment from a fellow blogster. Your Panda Girl must be the light of your life!
We are on an adoption journey from China and have some waiting to do with a LID of 3/26/06.
Our best to you and your family.