This pic of PandaGirl was in June 2005 when she was two years old. It was one of the first times I let her choose something to wear at home. Since I am a matchy-match sorta girl, it is hard for me to let her wear anything mis-matched, but we were just messing around and to see her pull this ensemble together was so worth it. I think she is absolutely adorable in this get-up! Kinda looks like a little ragamuffin!! ; )
Monday, May 14, 2007
Memory Lane Monday #8-Beauty
This pic of PandaGirl was in June 2005 when she was two years old. It was one of the first times I let her choose something to wear at home. Since I am a matchy-match sorta girl, it is hard for me to let her wear anything mis-matched, but we were just messing around and to see her pull this ensemble together was so worth it. I think she is absolutely adorable in this get-up! Kinda looks like a little ragamuffin!! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I love that you're so fashion-conscious and yet can't even spell the word W-E-A-R !!! LOL
Too cute! That is one stylin' PandaGirl!
Thank you, GEEK! I am sooooooo laughing outloud at myself!!! Of course, I fixed the spelling problem, but will carry this one with me for awhile. I always pride myself on being a gud spelor! LOL!
SHe is adorable - matching or not - hey, I think she fits right in with the trends that are coming back around now!!!!
My first thought when I saw the pic was "she looks like she belongs on the Survivor show!" :) hehe..too cute!!
For the first time today, S.G. had an opinion about what I dressed her in. She didn't like the POLO shirt, and didn't want the ribbons that matched in her hair. I'm dreading this. I want complete control over what she wears. YIKES.
We missed you today. S.G. did not cooperate at the dentist, so needless to say, no crowns. We met the group at Chic-fil-a.
She is so cute!! I love it when the boys dress themselves, less work for me and they end up so cute! Plus, they get a great sense of accomplishment when it's all said and done.
that is so cute! fashion cutie!
I love it! The head band is the key.
I think she looks pretty hip myself.....She is a Spicy girl after all. What did you expect???????? lol
I love it!
My kiddo was a fashion disaster yesterday...Mother's Day for goodness sake. But, it wasn't her doing -- her daddy dressed her!
I think PG looks darling!
I just love to see what they come up with when they pick their own clothes!
Aw, how cute, loved seeing this picture and the little story behind it!
Love it- ! She's a rockstar! And such a cutie, matching or not : o )
Post a Comment