Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day '07!


February 2, 2004. What a significant day in my life. I tangibly became a mother. I had been one in my heart for a long time. My little PandaGirl was in my arms at just the right moment. This photo is within the first hour of holding her for the first time. So many years of wanting, hoping, waiting, crying, believing that my turn would come. It did. I am a mommy. By far THE most challenging, humbling and mind-boggling thing I have ever experienced. I am so grateful that God chose me to be this little one's mommy. We are a perfect match.

Happy Mother's Day to my own mother!! Thanks mom for a great time on Friday! Have a good day!!! ; )

8 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

She's gorgeous!
Happy Mother's Day!

Sheryl said...

Happy Mother's Day! You all look beautiful!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!

Mommy Spice said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

The picture shows how happy you were(and are)! Happy Mother's Day! Luv Ya!!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Panda Momma!
Hope you had a wonderful day.

ohAmanda said...

That picture has a lot of emotions in it! I can't imagine meeting her for the first time! What a great mama you are!