As of December 6, 2006 I have had a few visitors on this crazy blog! How fun this has been for me!! I look forward to checking it everyday and updating when I can. How can I be "friends" with these people whom I have never met?!...but I feel that I "know" some of these friends through visiting their blogs as well. If I have the same number of visitors as a typical day then today I should roll over 10,000...woohoooo! So silly, I know. There are gobs of blogs with tons more hits than I get, but I only started out doing this for friends and family to see pics of PandaGirl and keep up with us. I love the new bloggy friends that stop by and leave sweet comments daily! Those of you who don't comment, thanks for coming back day after day to see what bizarre thing I might decide to post. If possible, look to see if YOU are the 10,000th hit today and let me know....maybe I'll call Ed McMahan and he can hook you up with millions $$$! ; ) Be a blessing today!!!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
10,000th Visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hey Panda Mom,
Just getting caught up. Looks like you are all settling in nicely to your new place. Good to see!
Is it me? Is it me?!!!! It doesn't surprise me one bit that you have so many visitors! Here's to another 10,000!!! :)
Hello, I am not the 10,000 but great on almost reaching it. I almost reached 1000 in less than one month.
Beverly
Wow! You are truly the blog diva! I don't know what I would do without your shining blog! Its awesome! I always feel like I have know you forever! Keep it coming!!!!
Yeah! I am number 10,000!!!! Just send Funderstorm my money and I'll get it from her! ;)
Have I told you recently how much I LOVE your blog?! I haven't ... silly me!
I'm 10,006. I missed being the one! Your blog is wonderful, I love visiting.
Hey!! congrats on 10,000. I finally posted!!! Check it out!!!
That's HUGE! Congrats!
Just happened to find your blog tonight, and love it! I always enjoy reading fellow china-mom's blogs, especially when she is a sister in Christ.
Terrye in FL
www.graceelyseshirley.blogspot.com
Post a Comment