I took this incredible photo at my in-law's land while PandaPop was burning brush and trash. There is such a delicate balance between the benefits of fire and its fury.
Amazing photo. On your previous posts...I love PG's fashion choice. She's such a cutie. Of course, this may not be the only time her idea of fashion and your idea of fashion differ. (lol) Great Mother's Day photos too. (We missed you Monday.)
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
8 comments:
What a fantastic picture!!
Wow. That's a great picture!
Uh, how can you have a Wordless Wednesday with words??
Amazing photo.
On your previous posts...I love PG's fashion choice. She's such a cutie. Of course, this may not be the only time her idea of fashion and your idea of fashion differ. (lol) Great Mother's Day photos too. (We missed you Monday.)
Is that close to me? Don't your in-laws live nearby?
Wow..very cool pic!
I just love the smell of a burning fire!
Very cool!
Oh how true! And what a great picture! Love it!
Post a Comment