Saturday, May 19, 2007

Just Because...

I didn't feel very bloggy the past couple of days. I just found these two pics and thought how very cute they are of my little fam and wanted to post them. PandaGirl took this pic of PandaPop and I at the hotel the weekend we went to check out our current church for the official "meet the congregation" weekend. She did great!

BTW: Whatever Blogger has done to "help" us by autosaving the drafts is really messing up! I can't preview my posts!!!! GRRR. Anyone else having this prob????????


9 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Great photos!
Whatever the latest update is has messed up my comments. I haven't previewed anything the past couple of days, I'll have to see if that is messed up too. : (

Much Ado said...

Great pictures, I haven't been feeling very bloggy these past few days either. Sorry I can't help on the blogger problem, mine seems to be working okay - I am a great fan of firefox, ever since I switched I haven't had any kind of problems (with blogging, that is!!!). :)

Mommy Spice said...

Great smile on Panda Girl. She's quite the photographer too. Like mother like daughter.

Kim said...

What a darling family! Great pictures!

Kim

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Now your life is exciting in a new kind of way- blogging needs a rest now and then ya know! I have been bored and not wanted to blog over the last couple of days as well- glad you decided to FOR ALL OF OUR SAKES!=)

Nikki said...

Wonderful pictures.
PG is beautiful AND talented!

Unknown said...

What wonderful photos. I am always glad when I can visit here!

Jada said...

Great photos!

Steffie B. said...

PG is quite good with camera! That is a good shot of the two of you!