One year ago this was the state at our house. On Memorial Day we had enjoyed a great meal made by our friends, had some great laughs and spent a relaxing time together just hangin' out. Little did we know that some funky bug was making his presence known in our tummies. At almost the exact same time, 3:15AM, PandaPop and I were running to the bathroom in hopes of throwing-up or letting out whatever demon had invaded our bodies! For the rest of the night and on into the next couple of days, he and I were literally paralyzed to the couch or floor when not hanging over the toilet or sink wretching our guts out. Poor PandaGirl had to fend for herself. I finally had to call someone to get her some food due to the fact that I couldn't even stand at the stove or counter to make her anything of value.
I called MommySpice to see if they were all OK and she said that around 3:00AM SHE ALSO was up and in her bathroom doing the same thing! We couldn't figure out if we got food poisoning or a stomach bug, but whatever it was only us three got it. PandaGirl, SpicyGirl and DaddySpice did NOT get it...until....Saturday night PG said she was tired and her throat hurtttttt.......RALPH....ALL OVER ME AND THE COUCH in mid-sentence! GROTY-GROSS-GROSS! Nice and chunky, too. The next morning PG got up, ate a bit of breakfast and then crawled in my lap for an hour and a half "nap". So much for church that day. I thought she was going to the bathroom because she seemed awake. I go in to look and see if she is alright (she was three years old) after about ten minutes of not hearing anything. These pictures are what I encountered. My sweet baby had fallen asleep (AGAIN!) just like this. She slept there for about 20 minutes before I woke her up and moved her to a more comfortable place. I just think these pics are adorable. Poor thing just had no energy left.
Needless to say, I am PRAYING that neither of our households experience this little episode EVER again! ; )

10 comments:
ugghhh, hope your holiday weekend is better this year! Love the picture of PG, brought a smile to my face this morning!
Oh and Boris Becker...tennis player.
Poor thing~ what a sweet picture.
I sure hope this Memorial Day the bugs doesn't invade again.
What sweet pictures! Glad you're not going through that again!
Happy Memorial day!
That is the cutest thing. Well, cute, when you don't think about the throw up!
ooooh. Poor little thing. I hope you have a happy, healthy rest of today!! :)
Has it already been a year? Oh that was so miserable!! I love those pics. Spicy Girl and Daddy S. never got sick at my house. Just me. Ugh!!
oohhhh, poor precious baby and you too! Hope this MD was better.
Bless her heart. Being sick is no fun for anyone, especially little ones.
Great pictures!!!
This is one of SWEETEST reality photos ever. Worthy of real publication. So innocent, so tired, so sick....yuuuuk...and still so sweet!
Post a Comment