Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Getting Ready to Move

I couldn't wait until Thursday to post, so here goes a few pics from before our moving day. First is PandaGirl messing around in her room while I was trying to pack her things up. I would pack and she would find new things to play with which she hadn't touched in forEVER! Next is PG "helping" us label the boxes. Number 3 is Miao getting used to his new carrier and of course, the last one is Miao "helping" as well.




8 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Very cute pictures. I love the cat in the box. Packing up isn't as much fun as unpacking. What does the new house look like?

Anonymous said...

It's about stinking time.....
I love those, and I can't wait to see more. I am really going to try this whole blogging thing just for YOU so keep a look out.
I so miss you, and Sunday just wasn't the same without you...
Love ya

Emmie said...

Very cute pics! What a great little helper...after she ogt over all the distractions that is! :)

Beckyb said...

I LOVE the unpacking too!!! But - you are doing good - looks like lots of progress already!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! I love that last one.

Funderstorm said...

Great pics!! Let the fun begin!!

Free Land said...

好主意

Steffie B. said...

The cat pics are great! ;)