Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Shouldn't Have Griped.


My post from a few days ago whined about the almost $60.00 bottle of eye medicine for PandaGirl's pink-eye. Well, I shouldn't have griped about it, because on Friday some bizarro thing happened to my right ear- which I can't figure out-, it filled with fluid and wahlah!...I have a middle and outer ear infection. WHAT?!!!! I haven't had an ear problem since I was a child and I remember a couple of times my mom pouring some kind of medicine in my ear and stuffing some cotton in it. Now, my tiny little bottle of ear medicine, which IS slightly bigger than PG's eye med. was a whopping $91.63!!!!!! Plus, a steroid and an antibiotic bringing the entire total for my meds to $119.13. Humph. I could drown my sorrows in a chocolate malt and dream about all the scrapbooking paraphernalia I could buy with that $$$, but I think this time I will choose to thank God for being the Great Physcian (Jehovah Rapha) and that He heals through medicine, I was able to get into a clinic and PandaPop got paid on Thursday. Very thankful. I am ready for the whole family to be healthy again and for spring to come on around!!!

7 comments:

Emmie said...

Sorry I haven;t commented on your blog in awhile! As yiu may have read on mine, my computer is being fixed so I haven;t been able to check out a bunch of blogs or comment! Anyway, hope you are all feeling better soon!

JenLo said...

O bummer! Hopefully you'll have some of the drops left each bottle and maybe you'll get more than one use out of them sometime.

Mama Darling said...

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, but with all that medicine you should be as good as new. I love the cartoon picture of the cat!

Mommy Spice said...

At least you don't have to miss playgroup tomorrow. We'd have to kick you out if you had some icky, contageous virus.

I wore your Chinese jacket today (Sunday).

Nikki said...

Hope you are all back to 100% soon.

Gloria said...

SPEEDY RECOVERY...sent with a beautiful Spring bouquet of your favoite flowers!

Hope U R feeling better today. Good to talk w/u last night, just hope my Dr.'s appmt tomorrow brings good results as well. YUK YUK YUK.

I really WISH that I COULD be like the silly CAT with the light shining THROUGH my head...it would HAVE TO feel better. hahahahaha

Hang in there, keep dreaming/praying all things thru.

Ashley said...

Oh man. That's no fun. Hope you feel better soon.