


Our playgroup met at Chinese buffet to celebrate The Year of the Pig for Chinese New Year. The girls all looked soooo beautiful and adorable in each of her traditional outfits!!! Thanks MommySpice for a couple of your pics---great camera! We love you girls!

9 comments:
Cutest girls ever!! You're welcome.
They are precious! See you Monday.
Great pictures.....I can't wait to go out with our playgroup as well! ;)
What an awesome party!
So so CUTE!!!!
OH, they are just as precious as can be!!! Happy New Year!
They all look so cute together!!
I love the first picture of PandaGirl. So cute! :)
I just found your blog today and wanted to say I love it, and Happy New Year to you and your family as well. Your daughter is so beautiful and I'm really enjoying reading the site. Plus, that song is one close to my heart... which may shock some of my readers since I've been known to quote some heavier, more alternative tunes!
I'm going to do some more reading now, have a great week!
Kris
Post a Comment