Friday, February 09, 2007

Six Degrees...


Have you ever actually tried the Six Degrees from Kevin Bacon thing? It is CRAZY how it really works! If you have not ever done this before or never even heard of it then try it:
All you do is try to connect someone or yourself to Kevin Bacon in six steps. It is mainly for connecting actors to him, but I can do it and I think it so funny! I did this a long time ago, but some reason it popped into my head and thought, "That would make a great post!" (You know you're a blogger when...HA!) You would be amazed at how easy it is to pick an actor and link them to Kevin Bacon in six steps. Here goes my personal connection:


1. I dated...
2. a GUY in college whose...
3. SISTER dated...
4. the ACTOR who played Slider in Top Gun with...
5. TOM CRUISE who played in a Few Good Men with...
6. KEVIN BACON


Can you believe it?!!! Little ol' me, connected to Kevin Bacon. Try it...I think you'll be surprised!

  • Click Here for History of This Phenomenon
  • 9 comments:

    JenLo said...

    I saw a 60 minutes special a couple of months ago where they tested the theory in big cities (NYC was one) and they took two totally unconnected people from different sides of the track and they had to connect to the other person in 6 steps (I know somebody who knows somebody who knows this person). It worked all 4 times they did it.

    Ashley said...

    That's wild!

    redmaryjanes said...

    My friends sister works for Adam Sandler.
    Hmm, I'm only 3 degrees.

    Anonymous said...

    This is fun. We have a friend that easily links us to Kevin Bacon too! (I linked over from Bluebird Blogs website)

    Sheryl said...

    1. Our Pastor was just on Daystar television where he interviewed with
    2.The owners of the tv station who know
    3. Donald Trump who's friends with
    4. Regis Philbin who has interviewed on his show
    5. Kevin Bacon

    GloryandGrace said...

    I'm so confused....but raise your hand if you're surprised!!!

    :)

    Anonymous said...

    I am not sure I got that!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Cool!

    JuJu said...

    I've been clicking around town and found you, and I couldn't resist this one.....
    1. I know...
    2. A girl whose...
    3.Best friend was personal assistant to....
    4. Keanu Reeves who was in The Matrix with...
    5. Laurence Fishburn who was in Mystic River with...
    6. Kevin Bacon

    Funny.