These two are so adorable together. Miao follows her everywhere and loves to sleep on PandaGirl's bed. His favorite thing is to look out the window in her room. I love walking by PG's room while she is chattering away and playing and Miao is just cozied up right beside her staring at his girl. Sweet.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
About a Girl and Her Kitty...
These two are so adorable together. Miao follows her everywhere and loves to sleep on PandaGirl's bed. His favorite thing is to look out the window in her room. I love walking by PG's room while she is chattering away and playing and Miao is just cozied up right beside her staring at his girl. Sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
S.G. wants a kitty so badly. How do you explain allergies to a 4 year old? The picture of Miao with the Little People dollhouse is great!
Cute pictures. Looks like Miao has it made!
HOW ADORABLE CAN YA GET!!!
I love all 3 photos because it is so typical of these two...the cat re-arranging the dollhouse is unique to say the least!!!
Just tooooo cute for words!
She looks mighty comfy sitting with her fur friend.
It's like she's got a built in best friend!
Love that cat! He is so special! My cat smelled everything we brought to your house when we got home! That's what I call "fuzz therapy". God bless those poor souls who are allergic...I might have to take Benadryl for the rest of my life to keep my cat!!
These are the sweetest pictures! What a relationship!
When you have a loving kitty, it is fun. Our "sasha" is quite a sweet cat as well.
What great pictures!!
Love the one with Miao looking in the door. The boys would love a cat, yet we are a family of 3 dogs.
How sweet!
That is SO sweet!
I am thinking if I am not able to give Lily a sibling any day soon, I might get her a kitty. I think she would love that.
Aww...that made me a little teary thinking of the bond I had with Whiskers when I was a little girl. I used to tell Whiskers everything, and she was always there to sit with me, sleep on my bed (taking up the most room), and I think she was the only friend who was never embarrassed by me :)
Such sweet memories already made, and many more to come with such a wonderful friendship as that between a little girl and her kitty cat~
Post a Comment