| You Are 80% Texas |
![]() Well, knock me down and steal muh teeth! You're pretty darn Texan. |
There is no 80% anything....I am full, 100%, born and bred TEXAN and love it! I hate the detestable heat in July and August, but other than that I adore being from Texas. We have a spirit all our own down here! Later y'all!


8 comments:
You are so funny! I really don't mind Michigan except in the cold winter months.(Jan-March) Spring, Summer and Fall are quite nice.
I agree 100%, PandaMom!
I have to agree!! See y'all later!
OK, according to the survey, I'm only 64% Texan. Maybe that's because I'm from AUSTIN!! I didn't get the comment on the questionaire that said, "You don't consider people from Austin to be Texans...." Huh!!
Missed you today.
Just wanted to let you know, I drew your name for one of Ginger Plowman's books!!
Totally agree! And I'm laughing about your friend from Austin who doesn't get the question. Makes perfect sense to those of us NOT from Austin. Sorry Mommy spice.
Well, I'm only 28% Texas. It said I'm as welcome in Texas as a skunk at a lawn party- or something like that. I happen to have relatives in Texas and I REALLY like it there! Cute post!
OH, you know I have to do this... WAY COOL. ;)
Post a Comment