Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4


Thirteen of My Favorite Children's Picture Books

Each one of these precious books are a part of me now! Each one brings me joy. I love the artwork, the words, the rhyme. ALL of it!!! There are many more that I love as well, but these are the ones that resonate with me. Hope you find them and read them for yourself or your children. Maybe you can post some, too and then I will have a chance to see some new books! Enjoy...












9 comments:

Sheryl said...

These look really cool! I'll have to keep my eye out for some of these that are new to me next time we visit the bookstore (about once a week these days).

Ashley said...

Thanks for some great book suggestions. I'll have to try and get them so my nephew can have some new stories to hear.

Nikki said...

Your blog is beautiful! Mine is in serious need of a facelift, but feel free to visit (lifewithlilylin.blogspot.com)

I have several of the books you listed, and love them...but I am going to quickly run out and buy "Pinkalicious" because I can tell from the cover that my girl will go nutso over it!
Thanks!

Loraena Tuttle said...

Aww! I love kids books. I used to teach K4, so I have a pretty extensive collection considering that I dont' have any children yet. Have you read any of the Jan Brett books? You might like "Daisy Comes Home".

redmaryjanes said...

Fabulous post on a fabulous blog!

LedaP said...

Wow! I hardly recognized you! The blog looks very cool!

Mardi said...

I too, LOVE books. Dan & I go to the bookstore for a date sometimes. Thanks for the recommendations! I will check these out!

Mommy Spice said...

I only know 3 of these books, but I have to say, Because I Love You is one of my favorites.

Kelly said...

I will have to check these out--there are several I have never heard of. Thanks for the recommendations!