Just a cute little pic of PandaGirl at her Valentine Party at Preschool. She loves her candy necklace!
The pics below are ones that really make more sense if seen in person. Ever since we got PG she stacks things on top of herself before falling asleep. She wants them to "smush" her. Sometimes the stacks are so tall I think little elves must come in and help her!!! She cracks us up with how precise and engineered her stacking ability has become and all while she is laying UNDER it all. Believe it or not this is NOT the tallest pile she has done. Crazy girl!

9 comments:
I love the "stacking"!! Toots is a "packer" she will pack the entire contents of her dresser into grocery bags!!!
PandaGirl is precious. Maybe she uses the stacking as security & comfort.....whatever the reason, it's adorable.
I totaly understand this. I love sleeping under layer & layers of blankes. It makes me feel safe and secure. Coach hates this habit, he sleeps with only a sheet. Just a sheet would make me feel vulnerable & exposed! I totaly get PG!!
That's super cute. =)
The stacking is so funny! Little Chic also loves to stack, but she perches on top of all her stacks. And those candy necklaces...let me tell you--HyperDog loves 'em as much as Little Chic does.
That is hilarious! Does it all fall off my the end of her nap? I'm with Team Mom on this, I love layers of blankets as well, and hate summer when I have to go light.
That is hilarious - you know, Chloe does that too though - lots of animals and dolls - but usually all around her - I guess not on top of her!!!
So cute! I wonder why she likes things on top of her like that? My hubby likes heavy blankets on him while he sleeps.
That is so funny. Sophia is a "put stuff all around her" kind of girl. Lots of blankies and her baby.
Post a Comment