Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #3-Nanning, Guangxi Province, China that PandaPop took when we picked up PandaGirl Feb. '04.

9 comments:

Much Ado said...

Oh wow! That picture is amazing and of course I always love to see pictures of China!

Steffie B. said...

That is a beautiful picture. I love B&W. No, words are needed! ;)

Mama Darling said...

Great picture. We will definitely make more pictures this time around....famous last words!

Mommy Spice said...

I love that picture. China really had some beautiful areas.

Emmie said...

Love the picture! You're right it is wordless!

GloryandGrace said...

I watched American Idol tonight (confession?) and decided that if I was ever to appear on that show, I'd sing "Children of God, we are marching to Ziiiiii-on" and dedicate it to you.

Michelle said...

What a cute blog you have! I love it!

Michelle

Nikki said...

That picture is absolutely amazing.
I love it!!!!!
I hope you have it framed and hung somewhere...wow!

Kim said...

Gorgeous! I may see that some day!

kim