Did I tell you S.G. dropped "Alicia" in the potty right before bedtime a few weeks ago? Yes, I had to wash the panda, and it was time for bed. I promised her I'd get it back in to bed with her before the night was over. So what did any mom in that situation do? Stayed up to run the panda through the washer and dryer, then gently place the bear in her arms while she was sleeping.
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
7 comments:
Oh gosh! That's funny and gross! We once had many, many toys at the bottom of the potty! Yuck!
Good for PandaGirl (I guess!) :)
Send Panda pop over to look at my lates post. http://vocalandopinionated.blogspot.com/
Well good for her!!
Did I tell you S.G. dropped "Alicia" in the potty right before bedtime a few weeks ago? Yes, I had to wash the panda, and it was time for bed. I promised her I'd get it back in to bed with her before the night was over. So what did any mom in that situation do? Stayed up to run the panda through the washer and dryer, then gently place the bear in her arms while she was sleeping.
MY, MY, MY....how blessed you are. hahahahaha Love it. What fun to read 'pay-backs' hahahaha luvya,
Oh, how funny is that?!?!? Bet that ring and her hands got a good cleaning, huh? lol
Perfect for Wordless Wednesday - we've all been there and can relate!!!! I'm just glad she got it!!!!
Post a Comment