
Last night PandaPop surprised us with an early Valentine's blessing since our Wednesdays are crazy busy and he doesn't even get home until after 10:00 PM on these days. He gave us lots of fun goodies! We watched my new Flicka movie and had a pizza party in the middle of the living room floor. Love my FAMILY!
This morning I made special Valentine HEART shaped pancakes with red, pink and white M&Ms, bacon and bananas. PandaPop is drinking grape juice in my new goblets and I am having milk! I love goblets of all kinds, but don't drink alcohol so I drink whatever I want to in them just for fun!

15 comments:
So sweet. Happy Valentine's Day!
What time do you get up in the morning to do all this? It looks beautiful!!!
How fun! You and PG are so spoiled!!!! Happy Valentine's!
Your pancakes are adorable! We went to Cracker Barrell this morning, as Wednesdays are crazy for us too. D. Spice got me a new camera...but it's not here yet. I'm hoping it gets here any day now.
Oh My! How cute that breakfast is, and I am LOVIN' all those Valentine's presents. What a sweet hubby you have! Thanks for your sweet comment over at my place. You have the cutest blog!!
Jennifer R.
I'm coming over to help you with that dove chocolate!!! Look for me.....I will be holding a sign that says.....I will work for chocolate!
PandaPop is very sweet.
I pray you have a Great Valentine's.
Sounds absolutely wonderful! You know, usually when I see people with daughters, I am so glad that I don't have one. But, the more I see you and how you do things with your daughter, it pulls at my heartstrings a little bit and I think if I ever had a daughter, I'd do it alot like you do. Happy Valentines Day!
Wow, you really go all out! Very cute. btw, I love that you have a song on your blog - I haven't figured out how to do that yet. =)
wow! I'm lovin' those hearty pancakes!!
yummy!!!
I will email you and let you know about Mac!!
Wow!! Look at all those presents!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Wow, you guys do Valentine's Day right!
Looked like a lot of fun...yummy too.
Ok....this post made me hungry! lol
Ooooops. I just realized I commented on the wrong one! I seem to do this a lot! I get in a hurry and scroll down reading and forget which post I am commenting on! So sorry about that!
It looks like you all had a wonderful Valentine's day! So much fun!!! I think I have the napkins that go with those plates....Target,by chance?
Kim
Looks like you had a wonderful, wonderful day!
Post a Comment