Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Do Ya Like It?

I am sooooooo excited to have my new blog up and running! A HUGE thank you to Susie at Bluebird Blogs for her awesome work and personable communication. Click on her link near the bottom of my sidebar links to check out her gallery. She really does great work!

21 comments:

Much Ado said...

Love it, love it, love it! It is perfect for you, looks great, Susie did a wonderful job in capturing the essence of "Pandapalooza"!

Jinglebritches said...

Wowzers!!!!

Ashley said...

Wow!!! This is amazing. I love it! :)

Phat Girl said...

I love it! I thought I was in the wrong blog at first! Great Blog!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

WHOA! This is the coolest thing I think I have ever seen!
Speechless.

Beckyb said...

LOVE IT - I know, she is great!!!!

JenLo said...

Looooove it (in the sing-song voice that Wheezy from Dragon Tales always uses!)

Mommy Spice said...

It's perfect! It's one of the cutest I've seen!!

P.S. did you know our hubbies are having lunch right now?

Loraena Tuttle said...

Wow your blog is gorgeous! So cute!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi - I have a lot of catching up to do reading yours. =) I liked seeing the pictures of your daughter.

My husband and I are actually doing a domestic adoption for our first (we're too young to adopt from China right now), but we hope to do an asian adoption in the future, Lord willing!

redmaryjanes said...

This is sooo cool!! I love it.
Wow, very original.

Emmie said...

LOVE IT! It looks great! About the music thing, I have step-by-step directions on my blog of how I got the music on my blog. It is on a later blog post- 1/7, with the title of music? Anyway, love the blog and the new pics!

Steffie B. said...

Sha-zam! LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great!

Sheryl said...

This is so cool! I love it when blogs change their look!

Mama Darling said...

Love your blog!!! It looks great! Check out "DD's New Do" on my blog. We used PandaGirl's stylist. The owner (manager?) had some very nice things to say about you.

Becky said...

It's awesome - love the title banner!
Drop on by sometime and say hi!
Becky :)

Gloria said...

Sorry for the delay in seeing your new blog...(I have two friends who have just been put on HOSPICE... and both called me first when they found out. So, needless to say, I have not even had my computer on.)

The whole new Chinese foremat is great...the best....(even tho as you already know I loved the old Pink world--ha ha---you know me with that pink.... (or red world). ha (I also changed my color/format in case ya haven't been there lately.)

But WOW....YOUR blog's new PANDA/Chinese theme is SUPER...

The color/contrast, Chinese pagoda/pandas...music..in fact..it is All...not just tops...but it is "#12 tops" ha ha remember?

I absolutely love the intro banner...photo & themes are neat and snuggly cute! Good Job, Luvya, M~~~

Kim said...

Oh,Panda Mom...I LOVE this! It is just perfect!!! Just fabulous in every way!!!


Kim

Anonymous said...

Love your layout. Susie does great work...she did my blog design too.

Sprittibee said...

Looks great! ;) She's a good designer, eh? She did mine this past week (where you commented) and I love it.

Kelly said...

What a great design! Susie is amazing! I found you through Jane and will back again to visit.