Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Where's Miao?


Miao has been such a blessing and the perfect kitty-match for our family. He and Panda-Girl really love each other and follow the other one around the house. He is constantly in her room "playing" with her toys and getting caught up in the tulle of her princess dress. I love seeing them play together! PG has a little puffy recliner-like rocking chair right beside her bed and every single night Miao somehow knows it's bedtime for PG and will hop up in the chair, do a couple of circles and then sit oh so cozy while we pray with PG. So precious. He is growing very fast and we are lovin' him! Though Miao has free range of the house I found that the best way to get him in his bed is to put cat nip all over it. Those of you who don't know much about cats, that's like rubbing marijuana all over a human's bed, but safe. ; )


4 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

Aww, Miao looks so cute and right at home :) I'd love to see how PG plays with her!

Did you get my message yesterday?

JenLo said...

That pic with the stuffed animals is hilarious! What we found as our MonsterPaw got older was that she became more finicky with the rest of the family, but Little Chic can still tote her around like when she was a kitten. It's funny how she knows whose cat she is!

Mommy Spice said...

I love the one with the stuffed animals. That is another winner. I wish my spicy crew were not allergic to cats. I really miss having a pet, but I don't want the responsibility of a dog right now.

Gloria said...

Well, you know me well, I just have to comment on Miao...the OBVIOUSLY MOST CONTENT CAT...er er kitten ever!!!! Purina Calendar Pin-ups. ha ha

The photos just make you want to hug'em & squeeze him! Snuggle, snuggle! So cute.

But that last one....he is STREEETCHED out soooo long...are you SURE that you didn't borrow the Highway Dept.'s Flat-wheel roller and flatten that little fellow just a bit. :-)

I've had cats all my life and have NEVER seen a KITTEN stretched THAT far!!! ha ha (maybe he's part lizzard...) ha ha luvya, M-