

When I posted my popcorn trophy I thought I might get comments about how fun it was for anyone else to make popcorn on the stove. Instead, I got three (thank you all very much!) posts about how wonderful, less $$$ -and organic- Braum's milk is. I will buy some this week and see for myself! I have known people who went there just for milk and I thought they were silly when they could just get it at the grocery store with everything else. My mistake, obviously. Maybe when I pick up the milk I can swing one of those "organic" wink...wink... chocolate malts, too! ; )

1 comment:
I will vouch for the milk as well. I have bought it once because we were eating there and I needed milk. It is rich and a little sweet.
So will Paula be at our campgrounds as well? That's funny. It should be beautiful out there this weekend.
I'm going to miss you at playgroup. Come if you can.
Post a Comment