Thursday, September 07, 2006

I need a pumpkin and I need it now!


The weather the past couple of days has been a teaser for fall!!! The temps are cooler (at least not 95 or 105!) and a slight breeze with teeny-weeny glimpses of autumn knocking at our door. Oh~I just can't wait for more real fall things! My buddy over at Glorious Grace has a neat post and some REAL fall pics. Where I live the leaves barely turn brown and then just fall off. Very few of the gorgeous red, orange and yellow leaf trees 'round these here parts. I have to live vicariously through other people and pictures. Do I smell apple cider in the air?

1 comment:

JenLo said...

I'm just not quite ready for fall! We had flooding at the first part of the summer and once that was dried out, it just didn't get warm enough for long enough!

And yes, those are my new nails--I posted the pic with my hand just for your viewing pleasure!