

Our little Panda-Girl is a very creative spirit. She is constantly coming up with new ways to use her scissors, markers, crayons, pencils, gluestick and paper. She made me a "ring" out of paper and glue that I am to wear until we get Panda-Baby. So sweet! I told her that it might get wet and ruin, so I would put it in a safe place. She loves to create new works of art. Loves to paint, build, hammer, stack and as you can see here she has discoverd her hidden talent to chalk. I enjoy seeing her personality come through her "art".

3 comments:
I need to pull out s.g.'s sidewalk chalk. Glad p.p. is feeling better.
I'm on the Callipidder (sp?) site. I'm number 100. I don't have time to post on my blog tonight.
Little Chic made me a circular "flag" that said #1 Mom and I hung it on my rearview mirror. It's been there forever & makes me think about her when I'm driving around
Post a Comment