Monday, September 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDA MOM!!!!

Today is my loverdoll's birthday! Happy birthday my beloved!

Panda Mom is a very special lady and I am honored and humbled that the Lord blessed me with the opportunity to spend my life with her. You are a unique individual let us look at what makes you, you - you are a... movie critic, my loverdoll, a sociologist, my best friend, an active observer and participant in life, an owner of an infectious laugh, and um.. did I mention I am madly in love with you!

I remember our wedding day thinking, "How could I love her any more than I do now?" My love barely scratched the surface then and I cannot wait to experience the continuing bloom of love as we move toward our room at the nursing home...I call top bunk!

I honestly cannot put into words how I feel so I will let The Word of God speak for me. "And the Lord God said, It is not good that man should be alone, (thank you God!); I will make a help mate for him."

Panda Mom, I thank God every day that He saw my needs and my incompleteness and chose you to make me whole. You are the most important person in my life and it is my honor to be your husband.

All my love.

P.S. I know I married up big time, sorry God gave you the short end of the stick! (HA HA)

3 comments:

PandaMom said...

Who could ask for more? He is my perfect match. I am blessed beyond measure with this man of mine!

JenLo said...

You both sound like pretty lucky 'dudes'--you're a match for sure.

Funderstorm said...

You're a match made in heaven...what on earth can go wrong?