
OK~so here it is....the Grass Drink. ( I have a friend who has used this stuff for AT LEAST 15 years and is very healthy). Panda-Pop was the first one to try it out. The directions said to start out with a smaller amount and build up to the full amount. So like the container said, PP put 2oz of H2O in the shaker cup and 1/2 tsp of the very green powder and.....wall-ah! The drink of Champions or at least of rabbits & cows. Seriously, the nutrient rich grasses are supplements that are supposed to be richer in nutrients than broccoli, spinach, eggs and chicken. They are great for protein, powerful antioxidants and are extremely enzyme rich. The only problem I see is that one month's supply costs a much as getting Direct TV which now has the Gospel Channel with all kinds of Christian music videos and shows 24-7. HMMM....do I want to have great TV or drink grass? What's a family to do?

Going down!

Coming up!............Not really! PP just posed this for effect. The taste is just like grass smells. We put it in OJ and drink it REAL fast. It isn't THAT bad, but it certainly is no caramel frap! Hey, maybe I could blend up some ice, stick a straw in it and pretend. Panda-Girl saw the antics and wanted to try some as well. Being the sharing mother that I am I said, "Sure, Sweetheart. Are you sure you want to try this?" She took one drink and in her sweet fashion looked up at me and said, "No thank, you. My tummy's full." Oh~to be healthy. For some reason PP and I woke up MOO-ING this morning. Hmmm....

6 comments:
New post! Hope you're happy :)
EEEEEWWWWW! I have friends who got into drinking grass as well. I'll stick with green vegies right now. I have been to a whole foods for lunch and loved it.
Good for yall. I could not drink that stuff. My gag reflex is way to strong. Just thinking about it makes me want to, well you know!!! Hope things work out for yall.
Where'd ya get that? At the Whole Foods store? I opt for a whole food liquid vitamin (and it is very green too) but it doesn't taste like grass at least.
I think I am making that yuk face right now just READING about drinking a drink made from grass. My allergies go crazy during summer and from fresh cut grass...I can't imagine what kind of hayfever I would have ingesting it! Good luck on livin' healthy!
The first picture is more of what it looks like here in October. I'll have to be sure to take more pictures this year (and sooner!) so I can post pics of the scenery from my very own camera. The second picture is actually the campus, and I will be the first to tell you that Southern in the fall is absolutely beautiful. My post doesn't do justice to what it's like walking around campus during the fall... Like I said, I'll be sure to take more pictures this year!
Post a Comment