Saturday, September 16, 2006

Big Girl Bed!


Panda-Girl has been so excited waiting patiently for her big girl bed. Her long legs were hanging out of her toddler bed, so we thought it was time to get this kid into something more her size. Now Panda-Pop and I are jealous because our own mattress is soooo awful and we want hers! (I know that some people don't even HAVE a bed, so we are truly grateful for the one that makes our backs hurt in the morning.) Someday we we'll have our own new mattress and will throw a party in it's honor!!!

Miao immediately decided that he had a new resting place as well. How nice of us to get such a nice set up for him. So cozy.
He has found that he likes to play Hungry, Hungry Hippos by batting around the white marbles in the middle of all four hippos. I walked passed PG's room yesterday and heard this funny little tink, tonk sound.....yes, Miao was UNDER the bed playing Hippos all by his lonesome and having the time of his life!

Now both Panda-Girl and Panda-Kitty have adjusted to this new world of Big Bed Sleeping. So sweet! ZZZZZ

6 comments:

JenLo said...

SO exciting! Our own Monster Paw totally loves marbles too, and she will carry one in her mouth and hop in the tub to bat it around--she likes how it doesn't get lost in there, I guess.

Mommy Spice said...

Yay P.G. I bet Spicy Girl would love showing you how to jump on that big girl bed. Come over to our blog to see what we did this weekend.

Anonymous said...

We know how you feel. We bought Macenzie a gueen size bed last weekend. When your 12yr. old wakes up telling you her back hurts its time for a new bed. We decided on a queen and not another twin since she is already 5'4". Gary and I wake up hurting also but thought her rest was more important. Our's is coming soon!!!!

GloryandGrace said...

Oh look at that--you got a random comment from a random person trying to scam you into some kind of money deal. I've gotten one of those before...

Stephanie said...

It looks great! I remember when we got Caleb a big boy bed. It was so much fun fixing up the room. I'm sure Zoe loves it and feels like a big girl.

Funderstorm said...

Don't blink!!! She's growing fast!!!