Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ticked off!


Good....morning...grrrr! What? Why am I so mad? Just woke up that way! I think I had stressful dreams last night and then woke up feeling ticked off. (That is VERY unusual for me. I am a morning person.) Then as I am in the bathroom Panda-Girl has "to go", too so I hurry and she does her thing. In her sweet way she has one of her tutus to wear so I help her get it on. Two seconds later she says, "I need to tee-tee again!".....WHAT????? You just went!!!! Daddy's already in the shower. (Actually he was already having his time "to go". So we swiftly removed Panda-Pop from the throne so the princess could do MORE business.) So she sits. And sits. And laughs. That was the wrong moment for that. Then she says she has to go....you know #2. I calm down a bit because she can't control that even though it did irritate me that she had to do this RIGHT then. Then she waits a bit and she laughs again and says, "Nothing!" ~my blood is kinda starting to boil~THEN......we walk to her room to reassemble the tutu and she says, "Mom, my panties are wet!" WHAT??????? YOU JUST WENT!!!!! So here I am getting mad at a three year old for something that really is not something to be mad over!!!!! I flop around my arms and grumble outlout and look ridiculous for a few seconds. I gained control and I told her why I was frustrated. That she needed to TELL me when she needed to go. Well, after I showed her that I was OK and she was OK and that we were OK I realized that she actually DID TELL me, but because I was already in a ticked off mood for the first two minutes of waking up she got the brunt of it. Uh-Oh. That's not nice. I'm not ticked off anymore. Hearing her sing right behind me now some rendition of some song that she is making up about anything is just toooooo precious. I'm OK. She's OK. We're OK. This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be GLAD in it.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

It's hard to choose joy when little things are irritating so badly. I can relate! Glad the morning turned around for you!

JenLo said...

Good thing God made kids with great cushioning! She's singing while you're simmering down--gotta love those days. Hope it's upward from here on out!

Mommy Spice said...

So how'd you get the ugly lady on your picture? Funny. I know those days.

Funderstorm said...

Ditto. Been there. Done that. Laughed, too....later.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I am trying so desparately to figure this out! I just don't have enough space left to comphrend anymore! So this pic. definitely hits home with me- its an everyday thingy! Oh, by the way, I have started a blog- but its dumb without pictures to make it come alive- and I am thinkun I just don't have the time to be current=) YOUR IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFFIC!