Oh--my--word. You girls completely blessed me with all of your sweet words to me about the last post. I really had no idea that people would come back in such a confirming way. I am glad that in some crazy way you were blessed too and led to feel normal. THIS is one of the reasons I LOVE to blog. I so wish we could all meet. Well, for us Believers, I know we will one day. THAT is exciting, huh?!!
To Samantha: I don't know you, but you really blessed me with your words. I don't have a way to get back to you, but just wanted YOU to know how important it is to me that this blog and my ramblings and my silly little family have in some way made another person think. You said our "values" are very different. I am not sure if that means politically, physically, morally or spiritually. For whatever the differences, thank you for finding truth in the middle of it. My goal is to live the Truth for the glory of God alone. Thanks for commenting. ; )
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Blessed My Heart!! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
See, you just never know who you are touching and the far reaching impacts it may have...
Keep shining your bright light!
Lisa
Because I LOVE YOU, you've been TAGGED! :)
You are going to have so many jewels in your crown.
Friend, you bless me as well as others. Knowing you as I do...well, there is much more to be said..in person. C U Fri. LUVYAMEANIT!
Hi Panda Mom!
Wow, thank you for your kind words! They blessed me on a day that I really could use them! :-)
I would love to be able to send you an email, if possible. My address is s_kaplowitz@yahoo.com
Please don't feel that you have to share your email with me if you keep it private or if you prefer to not email bloggy-buddies, but if you would like to chat sometime, please do feel free to use my email.
If not, I'll certainly understand and I'll just keep commenting on your wonderful blog! :-)
And thank you again for your sweet words.
....and you ours!
well....you host a blogger event in your state girl....and I'll hop on a plane to attend! ;)
Post a Comment