Only in Texas. We are completely used to the unpredictability of Texas weather, but we still get a big kick out of it! Saturday it was sunny and near 80 degrees....wonderful springtime bliss. Then last night at 8:00PM we got a beautiful, fat, fluffy snowfall!!! I think it's the only one of the entire winter season so, of course, we get all excited about it. FUN!
Poor PandaGirl was already in bed fast asleep with a fever and a hacking cough so she didn't even get to see it. Bummer.
Our next door neighbors called and said, "Do you even know it's SNOWING outside?" We ran out and all got our pictures taken since we don't normally get snow. Sounds crazy to you all who get snow and are totally sick of it, but for us it was a treat!
The Fur couldn't even stay in the garage because it was just toooo cold for their little puppy bodies....so, we made a place in the kitchen and put up a baby gate to keep them in. They were so incredibly cute running around while I made dinner. As soon we walked into the living room however and weren't in sight? Well, they started in on the "woe-is-me" whining bit. It only lasted a while and then they curled up for the night and slept all night! It was great. Miao had fun watching them through the gate and laughing at them in prison while he had freedom of the house. Love our little crew!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
I'm Dreaming of a White Springtime...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You just gotta love Texas weather! You need to get a heater for your dogs. :) We have one that I put in the garage at night and then if it is going to be cold during the day I move it outside blowing in their dog house. They never get cold. I LOVE my dogs way to much!!!
Yep...ONLY in TX....we'll be running he A/C (again) by tomorrow! LOL!
Love the picture of you and PandaPop especially since PP is wearing shorts. What was he thinking??!!
We didn't get fat snowflakes, but lots of teeny tiny ones. Just a dusting though. Never accumulation on the grass.
I just heard last night it had snowed a bit north of here. CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment