Sunday, March 02, 2008

Adventures of The Fur...

I just love my "wanna get dirty-give me the saw & hammer-manly-man who is in-touch enough with his sensitive side to be a Children's Minister! LOL! He just whipped this little kennel out on Saturday morning. He thought about it, went and bought the supplies and boom...a kennel for the pups (roof, two sides and deck coming later).

Is this not the SWEETEST thing?!

My three boys after working so hard on a Saturday!



Poor little babies got rained on in the new kennel! : ( They are only out there for a little bit at a time and it rained without us realizing it (Sunday afternoon naps!) so they needed a bath to get the grit and grime off. They were sooooo good!


Miao's thinking: "Cats rule...dogs drool."

9 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Loving the pictures!!!!My duaghter and I were all "oooh and awww!"
Blessings,
Sue

Nikki said...

They really are sweet! And so is Panda Pop for making them a home.

Terri said...

That is great! Your little guys look so happy!

~LL~ said...

That last picture is the sweetest!

Mississippi Girl said...

They are the cutest things!! Love the bathtub pics!!
Jennifer R.

GloryandGrace said...

"Fur" is right - they look so fuzzy!!! I LOVE that about puppies :)

Sidenote: it's SO GOOD that you're starting now in giving them baths. The sooner you can get them used to it, the better. I learned that lesson with my two who couldn't be more different...in more ways than one... :)

I LOVE the pictures!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Wow did I really STEAL your Video about the Nick guy- I don't see it anymore..
Awesome doggy kennel- that help contain the mooschy gooschy summer surprises while playing in the back yard!

Denise C said...

OH my goodness...how precious are your fur muffins!!!! Love the new gated community that they have joined...hee-hee!!! That Panda-Pop is one talented guy!
Our fur baby detests bath time! She shakes and shivers.... not because she's cold but because she's spoiled and we try our best to make her every waking moment pleasant....so when things are not going her way.....she just melts! ha!

AmyO said...

Oh my gosh...those puppies are adorable!