Our Easter weekend was full and wonderful. Great weather, food and fun! My parents came up to see PandaGirl at her egg hunt and to bring us this great bunny "cake". She has always made the white bunny cake, but this year she decided to make a chocolate BROWNIE bunny!!! YUM!
Heading out for the awesome Egg Hunt with our church. The weather was a GLORIOUS sunny, breezy, 68-70 degree day. Couldn't have asked for better conditions. That's a blessing seeing as how last year (our first event at this church) it SNOWED and it was held inside!!!
PandaPop and PandaGirl at the Egg Hunt. BTW: the grass in Texas doesn't look this green and lush everywhere. This particular area is maintained to look like this. I WISH our yard was this thick and green! ; )
Brushing animals in the petting zoo.
Coloring eggs is so fun!
Resurrection Sunday!
We did the Horton Thing on Thursday. This movie is sooooo cute! Any 80's teen will LOVE the last song of the movie...made us laugh outloud!
PG's elephant "Flower" that she wanted to take to the movie in honor of Horton. Awe.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Bunnies and Elephants and Eggs, Oh My!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Glad the weather turned out great for your egg hung. We are taking the girls this weekend to see Horton, now I am dying to know the song at the end of the movie.....
Have a Great Week :)
Glad you guys had a great Easter. Panda Girl looks adorable. Can't wait to see the movie. I was waiting to see what you had to say about it. Also, very cute bunny cake/brownie....yum!!
What a wonderful Easter!
I would love to see Horton! I think it looks so cute!
What great pics! We were so rushed yesterday morning that mom didn't get the camera out! Shame on me! But if we don't get to the early Easter service then we don't get to go to a service b/c we go to the apartments after SS. They were very focused on Christ all weekend and we did some major talking about what Jesus did for us and why. I am very pleased with all of that and that they didn't focus too much on the other things, even though they aren't bad.
I am dealing with some hard decisions as well right now but my heart goes out to you as you seek those children that the Lord has for you. I love you!
What a beautiful Easter :-)
Thanks for visiting my blog! I don't think you have commented before because I always try to visit those who comment, and I have never had the pleasure of visiting your place in hyperspace! I will most certainly be back... what part of Texas are you in? We live in NW Houston!
Yes, I am on Homeschool Lounge... Hope to see you there!
Blessings!
So glad you had a nice Easter with PG's grandparents...Love the cake--so festive and the chocolate is a great choice for sure. :o)
I was laughing at Lindy's pictures in our yard yesterday because it looks like fall since the live oaks are shedding their leaves...Only in TX... :o)Glad you didn't have the snow to contend with this year.
PG is really looking so grown up and is such a lovely little lady.
Happy Spring!
Lisa
Looks like you had a great Easter!!!
Panda girl looks beautiful in her Easter dress! She is such a precious little one! Blessings!
Denise
Post a Comment